Your Ad Here

Map DOta 6.61b AI Delayed ???

Diposting oleh Dandy Lomokz | 00.01

When i read BuffMePlz`s blog, i got a bad news. Map Dota 6.61b AI what he planned to relase it within in this week is got DELAYED. This is he said in his blog :

Sorry folks, but there were many more game-breaking problems with my map than I had anticipated, and I haven't had a chance to fix them yet. I was hoping to address them before I went on vacation (a real vacation, as in I'm taking paid time off of work to relax), which I was unable to. I'm away from home now with limited internet access, and won't be back for another week or so, so I'll have to ask you all to be patient for a little while longer.

On the upside, I've finished most of the work needed to make the map 1.24 compliant (which took bloody forever), so that should hopefully address many people's concerns about the new patch. Also, I've been in contact with IceFrog and he has agreed to provide me with some official support, which should make future releases much quicker and easier to do in the future. Woohoo!

In the meantime, I'll have to ask you to wait a little longer. I'll see if I can get any work done on this while I'm on vacation...but I doubt it. =P

But he have scripts to make Map Dota 6.62 AI. So please be patient. Beside, we still have Map Dota 6.61 AI ^^


0 komentar